Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hop-Tu-Naa - A tale of Two Cities




Here's a project I've been playing around with for a while with fellow Manxman Hugo from art duo id-iom. Together we've been making tapes since the beginning of time but since I moved up North we had to come up with a way of making a new mix. The answer lay in Dropbox - I simply laid down some ground rules (2 X 15min mixes each, Halloweenie theme tunes, chuck a few spooky movie quotes in for good measure) and this is what came of it. 
Now this method has it's pitfalls; levels all over the chippy, repetition of tunes & trying to kick Hugo's ass into gear and send me his final edit before Halloween... but I'm glad to say I'm pretty happy with how this has turned out. In fact, I like making a tape this way so much we're already working on the next one.

Until then...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment