Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

DJ Premier Twelve 12′s special - Spin Doctor




Back once again with a beast of a mixtape to get your Friday off to a tip-top start. And I have to say I am really looking forward to tonights gig -  The Get Down with your girlfriends favourite DJ Moneyshot back up in the city of 7 hills amongst T-Funk, Lionel Vinyl and Arnivore, the night promises to be an aural assault of straight up block party funk and hip hop. A real treat for us up here, I'm sure you'll agree. 
 So to get things started this week we have Hip Hop supremo Spin Doctor mixing up his second DJ Premier special for Southern Hospitality Records Twelve 12s series (you can get the first one here). 12 vinyl, all DJ Premier tracks, with usual suspects Biggie, Snoop, Guru & ODB to name but a few. Nuff said. Perfect to get you in the groove for the DJ Premier gig in Brixton next week, which I'm gutted I won't be able to go to. Alas, I'll have to make do with this. 
Until next time...

(via The Doctors Orders)
Download pt 1
Download pt 2

DJ Premier Twelve 12′s special | The Doctors Orders



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment