Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Andy Peek - Record Store Day Review



Good Morning sports fans,

and welcome to another Monday morning...

Fresh off the back of another successful weekend, with 420 day on Saturday along with my housemates 30th, Record Store Day and the first BBQ of the season - a rad time was had by all. On top of that throw in a fresh new mixtape from me (more on that soon) and getting offered a new job, one could say it was a weekend to remember. Maybe that lucky bus ticket no.21 in my wallet is working it's magic... 

And so on to the business end of the blog, and today I've got another little number from Manchester's Andy Peek (C'mon Feet, Go Dumb!, Surround Yo' Sound Show). And This month he's done a Record Store Day Review spanning Soul, Disco, Funk & Rock. It's got a bit of Bowie, Dr John, Lee 'Scratch' Perry & The Orb as well as exclusives from Grizzly Bear and Sly and the Family Stone. More podcast than mixtape this one but hey-ho, I write the rules, so I can break them.

Until next time...




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment